Shopping Cart Sanitization System
Medical Grade UVC Cart Cleaning for Retail, Grocery, and Airports
We know that whether you’re a grocery story owner or a member of an airport safety board, your customers & travelers are your top priority. We also understand that there are no shortcuts when it comes to sanitization, as well as customer, traveler, or employee safety. Consumer expectations regarding sanitization have been increasing over the past 10+ years, but Covid-19 has now made it a basic requirement. In order to get customers to return to the grocery stores and airports of the future, you need to build trust and make them feel that they are safe to use your space.
Cleanliness and sanitization of carts in grocery stores, airport terminals and other places where carts are used will be key ingredients in the building of consumer confidence, and shopping carts will be looked upon as ground zero for potential virus and germ spread.
This is where the Bluewater Sanitizing Shopping Cart System comes into play. We put carts through a medical grade UVC experience. The carts go in dirty and contaminated and come out the other end completely sanitized. All in under a minute.
At a glance
Gone are the days of manually washed carts that leave germs behind. Carts simply enter in and come out the other side sanitized!
- Medical-Grade Sanitization
- Proven to Kill Covid-19
- 1-30 carts finished in 5 seconds per cart.
- Doesn’t Require Staffing
- Offers Competitive Advantage
- Creates Customer Peace of Mind
How it's used
The Current State
Grocers, airports, and other cart using retailers are doing their best to keep up with the increased needs for sanitization, but cleaning carts is mainly dependent upon hourly workers manually washing them and it can leave consumers uneasy. We know the current approach isn’t viable for the long-run and isn’t a solution for what most consumers will expect from a safety perspective post-pandemic. As consumers ourselves, we found ourselves constantly asking the following:
- What kind of training have the employees received?
- Are they cleaning carts thoroughly? Is there consistency?
- Did they miss spots? The handles seem okay but what about the rest of the cart?
- How do I know which spots they didn’t clean?
- What if they aren’t wearing a mask?
- What if they’re sick?
- Am I, or my child going to get burned by the chemicals?
A Medical Grade Solution
Manual sanitization can miss spots, typically this only cleans the handles and leaves employees and customers exposed to viruses and bacteria. Plus, it can be overwhelming to manage during busy periods. Bluewater has created a medical-grade cart cleaning system to safely, quickly, and completely sanitize carts. Schedule a discussion with an expert today to learn more.
- Medical-grade cleaning system
- Industrial quality with automation
- Reassures customers when integrated at the start of their shopping or travel experience
- Designed with speed and throughput in mind. Up to 600 carts per hour!
- 9-12 month ROI when compared to paying hourly workers
- Additional ROI created when shoppers trust coming to your store over others
- UVC kills bacteria and viruses quickly and safely
- Help make your store safer than your competitors.
At A Glance: How it Works
Bluewater has revolutionized cart sanitization with our UVC Cart Sanitizing System. The system works on both shopping carts and luggage carts. At the heart of this system are medical grade UVC bulbs. In testing, these bulbs have been proven to kill over 99.9% of harmful germs & bacteria including Covid-19. When carts enter the machine the doors automatically close and the cycle begins. A full cleaning cycle takes under 60 seconds! Carts are transformed into safe and spotless carts that shoppers and travelers trust.
- Carts are pushed into the system in quantities of 1 or up to 20 at a time.
- Easy push button operation that operates off a standard plug.
- Conveyor belt pulls the carts through the station
- UV light stations kill bacteria and viruses in just 5 seconds!
- UVC bulb lifecycle is over 3 years (8,000 hours)
- No other cart sanitization system in existence uses this technology. Just plug it in and you’re ready to go. No solutions, and no water hookup needed.
- At just 3′ wide by 8′ long, it takes up a small footprint in-store.
- Medical grade UVC lights activated after the machine is safe from bystanders
- Carts exit the wash ready for use by a customer or traveler.