Emergency Response Logistics & Project Management
Logistics & Project Management
Since 1985, Bluewater has been a leader in the management and production of events of all sizes. Conferences, corporate events, festivals, concerts and auto shows are in our DNA. The skill set to plan, build and execute these productions has prepared our industry to be a valuable resource when it comes to responding to this crisis. Over the years, we have created a deep contact list of professional contractors all across North America that continually provide a high level of service that would be expected and needed for emergency response.
We can coordinate and lead the following resources. All resources can be deployed to existing hospitals, temporary (pop up) hospitals or clinics and drive-up testing centers.
- Project management and skilled labor
- Tents, flooring, barricades, security, shipping and receiving
- Generators, power and cable runs
- Communications – radios and telecom or video conferencing setups
- Wireless and wired internet network engineering and deployment
- Audio & Visual Equipment – Monitors for “pop-up” meeting rooms, registration areas, waiting areas, PA for announcements, queuing etc
- Lighting – flood lights, wayfinding, tent lighting etc