We enjoy the company we keep, with an incredibly talented team of designers, engineers, developers, and all around geeky-chic technical staff who live for the challenges presented to us. If you have a passion for excellence and enjoy positive collaborative environments, one of these positions might be for you!
Client Resolution Center Help Desk Technician
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Provides tier one support to external and internal clients supporting A.V. and technical issues.
- Has the understanding of warranty and/or service level agreements (SLAs), and works well in a fast paced and changing environment
- Professionally responds to telephone and e-mail requests from A.V. and technical support.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues as well as research documents and track the problem to ensure timely resolution.
- Superior customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows, Android, Mac and IOS support with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Must have experience with remote access programs (I.E. LogMeIn) as well as over the phone remote support.
- Reasonable understanding of Audio, Video and Control systems, including but not limited to Biamp, Extron, Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Projectors and others.
- Able to remotely troubleshoot technical issues.
- Must be able to read and understand CAD drawings and writing diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of customer support ticketing system tools (Q-360 Solution Database).
- Understanding of basic hardware and software problem solving troubleshooting sills.
- Must have a strong networking background.
Education and Experience:
- Five Years Technical Help Desk Experience Required.
- 1 to 2 years of IT work experience with working knowledge.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, and on-call every other week/weekend via company provided cellular phone
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Position Description Summary
Assist the designated Senior Account Executive in all sales and marketing efforts. Client needs are met or exceeded by assisting in the formation, development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies. The Integration Account Manager at Bluewater Technologies Group is responsible for Assisting the Senior Account Executive in achieving the sales and profit goals established by Senior Management through the following: providing excellent customer service, and assisting the Account Executive on a regular basis. This is a grooming position into the outside Account Executive sales role at Bluewater.
- College degree in Business, Marketing, IT or another applicable field.
- Must have experience in the Audio-Visual, Agency, IT related fields
- Experience with customer service, sales support or sales.
- Preferably 2 years of sales/support related experience.
- Be energetic, team oriented and believe in making an impact.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Good product knowledge of the Audio-Visual industry, Agency offerings or IT offerings. Or, an aptitude to acquire such knowledge in order to assist with selling providing customer service.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret sales reports, legal documents, and industry/trade magazines.
- Ability to professionally respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, and members of the business community.
- Knowledge of sales and service, and subsequent trends impacting these businesses.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Duties and Tasks
- Making sure everyone understands that the customer is our first priority.
- Serving and responding to customers in a pleasant and professional manner, and ensuring that all customer complaints are handled quickly.
- Ability to understand and follow all sales and operations department process and procedure.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with operation’s internal departments (i.e. installation, engineering, service & purchasing.)
- Work closely with the Senior Account Executive in setting prices, developing promotions, offering discounts, and tailoring products and services to unique markets in order to increase sales.
- Protect company assets by ensuring the accurate and secure operation of company equipment, invoices, work orders and the responsible and prudent handling of credit sales
- Responsible for the implementation of Policy and Operating Procedures for the company that reflects the current company sales strategy.
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws and statutes regarding OSHA, labor laws, and other governmental regulations.
- Constantly striving to increase product knowledge by reading trade publications and vendor supplied materials, attending sales training as provided by vendor representatives, and by attending conventions, seminars and other meetings to enhance professional knowledge, and to promote the company when possible.
- Staying updated on the events in the industry and the market place in order to take advantage of short and long-term sales opportunities.
Location: Southfield, MI
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing all tasks that relate to a specific project.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to execute the scope of each project.
- Assist the Project Manager with reviewing contractor quotes to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Coordinate with the Live Events department to assign and schedule technicians as necessary for project execution
- Coordinate all travel plans and logistics for the GM team.
- Coordinate and track Event, Convention Service, and IT orders for projects.
- Communicate project status and issues that may impact budget and/or client relations with the GM team.
- Gather show site manuals.
- Compile show reports and seasonal reports.
- Gather and communicate deadlines for services and venues.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with OneNote and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus.
- Proficient at Data Entry.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel (ability to read and write formulas).
- Must be able to work alone as well as with others.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and track various integration projects simultaneously.
Measures of Performance:
- Timely and correct completion of project-related tasks.
- Completion of project related documentation.
- Completion and correctness of all work.
- Quality of overall communication with team members.