We enjoy the company we keep, with an incredibly talented team of designers, engineers, developers, and all around geeky-chic technical staff who live for the challenges presented to us. If you have a passion for excellence and enjoy positive collaborative environments, one of these positions might be for you!
Location: Southfield, MI
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing all tasks that relate to a specific project.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to execute the scope of each project.
- Assist the Project Manager with reviewing contractor quotes to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval.
- Coordinate with the Live Events department to assign and schedule technicians as necessary for project execution
- Coordinate all travel plans and logistics for the GM team.
- Coordinate and track Event, Convention Service, and IT orders for projects.
- Communicate project status and issues that may impact budget and/or client relations with the GM team.
- Gather show site manuals.
- Compile show reports and seasonal reports.
- Gather and communicate deadlines for services and venues.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with OneNote and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus.
- Proficient at Data Entry.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel (ability to read and write formulas).
- Must be able to work alone as well as with others.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and track various integration projects simultaneously.
Measures of Performance:
- Timely and correct completion of project-related tasks.
- Completion of project related documentation.
- Completion and correctness of all work.
- Quality of overall communication with team members.
The client sales executive is a proven, high level sales master capable of successfully leading customers to relevant solutions. They will have an established track record of closing. Further, they understand how to manage situations involving multiple decision makers and stakeholders. While they generally work independently, the ideal candidate will understand how to assemble productive, cross functional teams that get stuff done.
The experiential+integration executive will focus on creating permanent experiential technology installations. The integration focus will generally lead them to work with designers, architects, and owners who are creating exceptional experiences for their brands and organizations. The candidate will deeply understand principles of design and creativity and will be an expert is translating technology and Bluewater integrated solutions into those requirements. The main expertise they bring to the table is how technology, space, and content intersect and where exceptional experiences happen. They are extremely comfortable working with executives and high profile projects. They have a strong sense of entrepreneurial skills and look for opportunities in the various stages of engagement.
- Sales monster! Excellent hunter and relationship builder.
- Owns pipeline creation and deal closure.
- Teaches customers about experiential/tech design, guides them through the decision making process.
- Assembles teams, manages processes, successful influencer.
- Collaborates with other sales team members on successful go-to market activities.
- Works closely with marketing and product development to refine products and messages that strike a positive chord with customers.
- Collaborates with operations and support teams on projects. Ensures alignment on engagements sold with back end delivery at the onset with customers.
- Challenger internally and externally.
Skills and Experience
- Sales master! Challenger characteristics.
- 5+ years either leading direct and/or in-direct teams.
- Business savvy, wildly creative thinker, consultative approach.
- Thought leader, Influencer.
- Executor – gets stuff done
- Excellent speaker, listener.
- Relationship builder.
- Technical competency – holds their own, understands how tech links with space and content.
- Team player